Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Thinking About You Like....Well....Hmmm

I'm thinking about you like handle bars think about matching mustaches,
I'm thinking about you like mice think about their little stashes,
I'm thinking about you like dragons think about gold,
like old houses think about mold.


I'm thinking about you like sunburns think about alovera,
I'm thinking about you like celebrities think to share...a
I'm thinking about you like patriots think about revolting,
like lightning thinks about bolting.


I'm thinking about you like dubstep songs think about vicious drops,
I'm thinking about you like puddles think about tripping mops,
I'm thinking about you like fried fishes think about lemon,
like players think about women.


I'm thinking about you like dancers think about others' rhythm,
I'm thinking about you like smarties think about how to logarithm,
I'm thinking about you like junkies think of thrills,
like scary movies think about chills.


I'm thinking about you like I think about you.
-Clem.

2 comments: