Monday, February 6, 2012

The Fountain

  SO I found this pretty cool movie yesterday, it's called "The Fountain." The main character is Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), and his wife is Rachel Weisz (Evie, from "The Mummy.")Sounds great already, doesn't it. So its actually a super bizarre movie (perfect topic, eh?) its super deep when you take into account all the symbolism and imagery. If you don't however, it is just way off its metaphorical "rocker" so to speak. It was so different that I'm still trying to figure out if I liked it or not. But I am certainly glad I watched it. Is it cheesy to say that it was impactful?
-Clem

3 comments:

  1. I'll take your word for it. I'll probably go watch it now. Mostly for the Hugh Jackman part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not about wishing fountains and change and coins and stuff, is it? Because I just had a great idea for a story (just...it was like a year ago)...anyway, it was about a fountain and what happens to the coins and people's dreams. Anyway, I'm gonna be pissed if Hugh Jackman stole my thunder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reginald Delicious- I hope you do! If you do, get back to me with feed back! I'm curious to see what you'd think of it!!

    Nelson- No that's not what its about, your idea lives on!! "The Fountain" that the movie was talking about was the fountain of youth. You should do the story, it sounds like it would be really cool.

    ReplyDelete