Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fears.

I'm scared of being forgotten.
     I'm scared of being easily replaced.
I'm scared of making so little of an impression that theres no need to replace me.
       I'm scared of overly watchful eyes, and mouths spouting unproven lies.
I'm scared of french fries, probably because I fear quite fervently for my thighs.
         I'm scared of only growing out but never up,to become a metaphorical stump. 
I'm scared of the day when I finally find who I am, and realize my whole life has been a sham. 
         I'm scared of caring far too much, and forever carrying it around like a crutch. 
Sometimes I'm scared I'll stop caring all together, that I'll float through life as uncaring as a wind-blown feather. 
       I'm scared of you, and sometimes of me- its frightening to see the monsters we can be. 
I'm scared of getting sick like they say I probably will, I'm also frightened of that looming medical bill. 
     I'm scared of heights and being bit, but most of all of seeing spit.
I'm scared of being scared, and I'm scared that you know all that I've shared.


-Clem.

4 comments:

  1. That's really good. Some interesting fears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jade, I tip my hat to you! (and yes... my fears are weird, I know hahaha)

      Delete
  2. A few things. 1. "I'm scared of french fries, probably because I fear quite fervently for my thighs" I liked this. 2. I like your music. 3. I just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I checked out your blog, creepy right? I liked it. 2. I too like your music, cool how you named your blog after the song- adds even more meaning. 3. I love the movie... obviously hahaha

      Delete