Monday, March 12, 2012

The Land Of The Faceless.

I dream about people with no faces. 
Sometimes in obscure places. 
Swinging maces, maybe with braces.  


         I dream about impossible tasks. 
         Hiding from people in masks. 
         I drink poison from flasks, where evil basks.  


                   I dream about losing people. 
                   Occasionally an uncomfortable trip to somewhere with a steeple.  


         I dream about frustration. 
         Very rarely a feeling of  elation. 
         Rules of a new nation, down to every connotation. 


I dream of fear. 
To have  not one familiar face near. 
Unable to steer, hit by someone drinking beer.  


         I dream of death. 
         Only being allowed one last breath. 
         Seeing delusions like people on meth, comforted by some faceless "Seth."  


I dream of being broken. 
Never managing to get my token. 
My last words spoken, 
never to be heard....


-Clem.

3 comments:

  1. You wrote that? Very impressive. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.
    Favorite line: "I dream of death. Only being allowed one last breath."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you turned this into a poem. Very intuitive. I like it.

    ReplyDelete