Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bones.

My bones say a lot about me. 
They say what my shape will look like. 
Down to every demention. 
Heck, they say if I'm human. 


They define most of what you see. 
But can you hear what they say? 
Would you even care if you did? 
I doubt they would if you didn't.


My bones compete with my head, my heart.
My bones get ignored more often than not.
Because its not "right" to listen to them.
What others need, want, that matters more.


I think humanity would be healthier
if they were to listen
just a few times
to just what
their bones
are trying
to 
say.
- Clem.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is really great work. I love how you talk about how other parts talk like the heart and mind. Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out what our bones say and how it's different from our heads and our hearts. Do some people get the same messages from all three? Or are the messages conflicting?

    ReplyDelete