Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dialogue

(All is quiet. Greg sits in his car, waiting in the dark. His car is off, all but his music is cold, dark and silent.) 
 Greg: I can't believe I got roped into this (he mutters) 
(the silence is interrupted, when the door flies open- A dark hooded boy sits down.) 
Greg: hey Stephen. Stephen: don't. Greg: don't have to ask me twice. 
(Greg starts driving- they drive in silence for a while)
Stephen: how did mom know where to find me. 
Greg: Mmmmmh well, hah... 
Stephen: you didn't. You wouldn't!!
Greg: man I had to. I'm worried about ya.
Stephen: yeah whatever, ya nark! 
Greg: I wouldn't have done it unless I was positive Of what was going down, I mean just last week cops found You in possession of-- (SMASH) 
(the car windshield spiderwebs All across their view) 
Stephen: what the he---
Greg: (eery pause) run Stephen. 
 END


 -Clem.

No comments:

Post a Comment